We Do Not Sell Your Customer Information To Anyone
Collection and Use of Customer Information
We collect, retain and utilize information about you necessary to operate our business and to make products, services and other opportunities available to you. Much of the information we collect, such as account balances, credit information, and payment history, is of a non-public personal nature. We obtain this non-public personal information (collectively, “Customer Information”) about you from a variety of sources, including the following:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, phone number, social security number, employment, assets, income and debt;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your account balances and payment history; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, including your credit history and creditworthiness.
Maintaining Accurate Customer Information
We have established policies and procedures to ensure that your Customer Information is accurate, current and complete. We will work to correct inaccurate Customer Information in a timely manner. If you have any reason to believe that your Customer Information is incorrect, please contact your customer service or account representative at the toll free number listed on your account statement. We will promptly investigate the situation and, when appropriate, update our records accordingly.
Protection of Information
Customer Information We May Disclose or Share
In the course of conducting our business and servicing your needs, we do not disclose your Customer Information to anyone except as permitted or required by law. To conduct our business we may disclose Customer Information to, (1) financial service providers and other financial institutions with which we may enter into joint marketing agreements from time to time, and (2) as otherwise permitted by law, under the following circumstances:
- To Marketing Service Providers and Joint Marketing Partners. We may disclose all Customer Information, (1) to companies that perform marketing services for us, or for us and other financial institutions jointly, and (2) to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements. We will only disclose Customer Information to those joint marketing partners who agree to keep your Customer Information confidential.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may disclose all Customer Information to third-party service providers that we have engaged to help deliver our services and products to you, and that have agreed to keep your Customer Information confidential.
- Among Our Affiliates. We may share certain Customer Information about transactions and experiences with you with our affiliates. This Customer Information may include identification information, account balances, and payment history.
- With Other Non-Affiliated Third-Parties. In addition, we may share Customer Information about you with other non-affiliated third-parties, as permitted by law.