Receive a Free Information Kit
Special June Offer
Offer extended: Get an appraisal credit up to $1,0001 when you submit your application in June.
Bonus offer: ask about our $0 origination fee3—additional savings up to $6,000 for those who qualify.
Take advantage of today’s extremely low interest rates and access higher reverse mortgage proceeds. Submit your application by 6/30/21 and get a Longbridge credit up to $1,000 toward your appraisal—and make monthly mortgage payments optional.2
Complete and submit the form today for your no-obligation analysis—
and don’t forget to ask about our special bonus offer.
By submitting your phone number you are providing your signature and express “written” consent to having Longbridge Financial LLC or our mortgage partners contact you about your inquiry at the phone number you have provided. You agree to be contacted via a live or automated prerecorded telephone call, text message, or email even if you have previously registered on a “do not call” government registry or requested Longbridge to not send marketing information to you. You understand that your telephone company may impose charges on you for these contacts, and you are not required to enter into this agreement as a condition of any Longbridge products or services. You understand that you can revoke this consent at any time by calling Longbridge Financial at 844-917-4034.
For information on how we collect and use personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
1Max appraisal credit up to $1,000. The loan application must be submitted by 6/30/21 and must close in order to receive the appraisal credit. Credit will be toward the overall cost given on the HUD-1 at the time of closing.
2Real estate taxes, homeowners insurance, and property maintenance required.
The first question I had was, ‘How can you use a reverse mortgage?’ The short answer is, any way you want.
a Specialist Now: 844-917-4034
He’s right: tapping into your home equity with a reverse mortgage gives you many different options for enhancing your retirement plan. It gives you peace of mind for now, and financial protection for the future.
For example, you can:
- Keep more money on hand to meet everyday bills and expenses
- Eliminate or reduce credit card balances or other debts
- Help with healthcare expenses
- Set aside funds to pay for future long-term care
- Make home updates, repairs, or modifications to help you live more comfortably
- Avoid making taxable withdrawals from 401(k) or other retirement plans by using reverse mortgage proceeds that are income tax-free*
- Establish a line of credit as a financial “safety net,” to prepare for unexpected expenses
- Or any other purpose
*Consult a financial advisor and appropriate government agencies for any effect on taxes or government benefits.
Questions you’ll want to consider before you apply for a reverse mortgage include:
- Do you need to tap into your home equity now, or can you save if for future needs?
- Are you on a fixed income, with no other asssets?
- How long do you and your family plan to live in your home?
- Would your spouse want to keep living in the home without you?
At Longbridge, we can assess your financial situation and help you decide, along with your trusted advisors, if a reverse mortgage is right for you. We’ll tell you if we feel it isn’t your best option-not all lenders will make that promise.
Get your free reverse mortgage information kit to learn:
- What is a reverse mortgage and how does it work?
- What are the benefits?
- How does it compare to a traditional mortgage?
- How much can you receive?
- How can you receive the funds?
- How can it work as part of your retirement plan?
- What’s the reverse mortgage process?
Get your quote and kit today: there’s no cost or obligation.
Plus, call to ask if you qualify for our Exclusive Gold Program. It offers substantial discounts-on top of our already industry-leading pricing, not available from any other lender.
“Using a reverse mortgage to tap home equity is one of the most powerful options available to retirees today”