Introducing the Platinum Origination Channel: Pass it on.
We created this dedicated channel to give our partners and their Wholesale networks more opportunities.
Now you can offer Longbridge Platinum, our industry-leading proprietary mortgage program, to your Wholesale networks as part of your existing product line—and help them take advantage of a unique opportunity.
A better option for seniors. A key addition for lenders.
Seniors age 62+ own $7 trillion1 of home equity: the highest amount of housing wealth on record. And every day, more than 10,000 people reach retirement age2– representing an ever-growing population of seniors who need to free up more cash to fund their retirement.
Our Platinum proprietary mortgage can do precisely that, while offering more available cash than a standard reverse mortgage and more flexibility than a HELOC. It not only meets the needs of this growing market, but also helps you and your networks take advantage of this significant business opportunity:
- Expand markets beyond the standard reverse mortgage and traditional forward mortgage programs
- Deliver an attractive low-cost, low-rate product that better serves senior borrowers
- Fuel business growth through increased origination volume
- Be able to serve clients’ needs from first purchase through retirement
Watch now to learn how you can take advantage of this exciting opportunity.
Platinum Origination Channel allows your partners to reach older adults who typically take out HELOCs or other mortgage products—and offers seniors a home equity release product with flexibility and borrower protection that’s designed specifically for them.
Longbridge Platinum features:
- Loan amounts up to $4 million
- Low costs—no mortgage insurance premiums
- Non-FHA-approved condos eligible under a streamlined Fannie Mae Limited Review process
- A more flexible purchase product, allowing seller concessions up to 6%
For more Platinum product information—including a detailed comparison to a standard HELOC—click here.
As a Platinum Origination Channel partner, you’ll get all the tools you need to succeed.
A dedicated Strategic Partners Manager who works directly with you to help implement operational process flows and develop growth plans for the Platinum program in your business.
Training materials and media based on what works best for you and your networks:
- Online video and PowerPoint training sessions
- Real-time or on-demand webinars
- Face-to-face training available
Marketing materials that you can easily customize for your business:
- An array of collateral for both business-to-business and business-to-consumer use
- Anytime access to marketing materials via the Platinum Web Portal
- Have specific needs? We’ll work with you to develop new materials.
Why Longbridge? Our Platinum program offers borrowers more options. Our Platinum Origination Channel offers you and your Wholesale networks more opportunities.
1“Seniors now have a collective $7 trillion in home equity”, Housingwire.com, March 2019.
2 Baby Boomers Retire, Pewresearch.org, December 2010