Types of Reverse Mortgages
Designed to meet the needs of more people.
Longbridge Financial is committed to helping you find the right reverse mortgage option, based solely on your needs and retirement goals. Explore the possibilities, including how much money you may receive, by contacting us today at 855-523-4326 to speak with an experienced reverse mortgage consultant.
The standard HECM reverse mortgage features a fixed or variable interest rate.
Depending on your financial circumstances and needs, you can choose to receive your cash:
- As an upfront lump sum, typically up to 60 percent of the available proceeds.
- Over time, as monthly payments.
- As needed, in a line of credit.1
You can also select a combination of these options—for example, taking an initial lump-sum amount, and then having the rest available as a line of credit.
If you own a higher-value home or condo, Longbridge offers a non-government, proprietary reverse mortgage program.
As compared to a standard HECM reverse mortgage, Longbridge Platinum offers a lower minimum age requirement (55+)2 and allows eligible borrowers access to:
- More available cash
- Lower upfront costs
- A low, fixed rate
Here’s what people like you are saying about us.
- Borrowers who elect a fixed rate loan will receive a single disbursement lump sum payment. Other payment options are available only for adjustable rate mortgages.
- Available to borrowers as young as 55 in select states only. Higher minimum age requirements may apply.
Longbridge Platinum Reverse Mortgage (“Platinum”) is Longbridge Financial, LLC’s proprietary loan program and is not affiliated with the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) loan program, which is insured by FHA. Platinum is available to qualified borrowers who also may be eligible for FHA’s HECM program or are seeking loan proceeds that are higher than FHA’s HECM program limit. Platinum currently is available only for eligible properties in select states. Please contact your loan originator to see if it is currently available in your state.