Did you know that Longbridge is also a lender? We always offer special rates for our existing customers.
Online servicing provides everything you need to easily manage your reverse mortgage loan, including:
- Loan summary details
- Recent transactions and statements
- Request forms, including Occupancy and Draw Requests
- Answers to the most common loan servicing questions
When a Reverse Mortgage loan is called due or in default for non-payment of property charges, the following options are generally available; all of them (other than paying the debt in full) must adhere to HUD guidelines:
- Full debt payment
- Property sale
- Property purchase (if the borrower(s) is/are deceased)
- Tax and/or insurance reinstatement
- Deed in lieu of foreclosure
To discuss any of these options, please call our Borrower Care Team at 866-970-3233,
Monday-Thursday from 8am-8pm EST and Friday from 8am-5pm EST.
Please click the link below if you’re looking to learn about your state’s Homeowner’s Assistance Funds (HAF) program and requirements.