Did you know that Longbridge is also a lender? We always offer special rates for our existing customers.
a Specialist Now: 855-523-4326
To access your account information online:
If you experience issues using or logging into the website, please call 855-973-0397 or email email@example.com
Online servicing provides everything you need to easily manage your reverse mortgage loan, including:
- Loan summary details
- Recent transactions and statements
- Request forms, including Occupancy and Draw Requests
- Answers to the most common loan servicing questions
- And more, such as a mobile app for Android and iOS to use on the fly
Download Our Servicing Mobile App Today
Mobile: Tap and hold on the QR Code until you see a notification pop up, then simply tap to access.
Desktop: Open the camera app on your phone. Using the rear-facing camera, point the device at the QR code as if taking a picture, so the code appears in the viewfinder. Your device will recognize the code and generate a notification—simply tap to access.
Information about a loan called Due and Payable:
When a Reverse Mortgage loan is called due or in default for non-payment of property charges, the following options are generally available; all of them (other than paying the debt in full) must adhere to HUD guidelines:
- Full debt payment
- Property sale
- Property purchase (if the borrower(s) is/are deceased)
- Tax and/or insurance reinstatement
- Deed in lieu of foreclosure
To discuss any of these options, please call our Borrower Care Team at 866-654-0020,
Monday-Thursday from 8am-8pm EST and Friday from 8am-5pm EST.